Monday, December 08, 2008

Here I am trying to be happy about decorating the tree. Sharon came in after I had the tree almost done and said, "This bow goes on top!"

And so I reached high to get it there. It only took three tries to get it just right!

Reach high!

Sharon said that she wanted just the tree up since we would be gone and the house is for sale!

A little trip to Costco and they had so many pretty things!

The walls were just looking so bare!

The chairs certainly needed to look festive....

The table too...and the stockings at the fireplace...just a few decorations.

Pillows for the sofa and a throw for the autumun...

Maybe just a couple on the entertainment center....

Well, maybe a couple more...

Books, in case someone needed help getting in the spirit!

"Oh look what I found honey!"

This spells what I am feeling about now! She even had to play the Christmas Train!

2 comments:

Meridith O. said...

Oh wow....now I know why Cody says I am just like his mother, because I would have done the same thing! I must say though that the house looks beautiful!!!! Good job on the decorations from Costco, and the lights look lovely. Too bad it took you three or so days to get it all up!

Sarah said...

You Oram girls and your "little trips to Costco!" The houe looks awesome. I copied Nalani and my dining chairs were also quite festive this season!